for my sayang

Si isteri hidangkan air dan duduk di sebelah suaminya... Suami : sayang, air ni tawar..Cuba sayang minum. Isteri : ye ke bang?? (Sambil rasa air dari cawan suaminya) Suami : (Minum bekas bibir isterinya di cawan itu) Emmm..Baru manis!!! ^^,

Sunday 13 May 2012

women need man

When you work I am alone at home
when you don't work I am alone between walls
anything what I do is not good enough for you
when I talk your mind is far away
when I cry your heart is cold and you don't stay
when I need you, you walk away
when I am down, alone I cry
to understand me and help me is too much for you to try
I am your wife
but not the part of your life
but I am a Muslim woman and I know I have to sacrifice
I pray for you and me that one day you will realize
I put my life and the heart in your hands, Alhamdulillah
I love you and trust you for the sake of Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment