for my sayang

Si isteri hidangkan air dan duduk di sebelah suaminya... Suami : sayang, air ni tawar..Cuba sayang minum. Isteri : ye ke bang?? (Sambil rasa air dari cawan suaminya) Suami : (Minum bekas bibir isterinya di cawan itu) Emmm..Baru manis!!! ^^,

Thursday 5 January 2012

I Want Change My Life

i want change my life but i can't !!! i don't know why!!! im so sad cuz i can't do it....
godness..i thing im so stupid and so fucking damn!!!
i hope one day i can bow down to u god...
I Love Allah..
I Need Allah
I Pray to Allah
I Hope to Allah
I Hope to Allah can acceptance me and my sin
Allah on My Life
amin.....


I am weak,but My God is Strong..
I lack many thing,but i have Him..
Though i'm tired,I know he's not tired of loving me..
And that's enough inspiration for me
to live each day :)


Many people said,
"i cannot live without the
one i love the most..
SO DO I??
Luckily,allah is the ONE
i LOVE the most
and He always there...


O ALLAH,
HELP ME TO REMEMBER YOU,
GIVE THANKS TO YOU AND
WORSHIP YOU IN
THE BEST WAY...


I trust,
Believe
Love
ALLAH..
301515737_j55ykge7_c_large


Tumblr_lrzhx6tevi1qchubto1_400_large


Tumblr_ln3ov27wq51qlporjo1_500_large


Tumblr_li8iayj70k1qdq2tto1_500_large


Tumblr_lr8lsrr3qs1r283owo1_500_large_large


Tumblr_lum64e1a0s1qh76z0o1_500_large




316892_10150346541026088_213057521087_8456645_1119644890_n_large


Fogive people,
So that,
God may fogive you...


Tumblr_lurnnxyxzb1qco08mo1_500_large
If allah is your helper none can over come you,
and if he with draw's his help from you,
who is there who can help you after him??
in allah let the believers put their trust..


Remember,
every single deed you have done will
be written..
(even the smallest one)


Wherever you are,
there's always time for
ALLAH


THE WORLD KEEPS CHANGING,
YET I STAND STILL....


sebenarnya aku teringin nak sembahyang dan membaca ayat-ayat suci allah....
aku hanya mampu mendengar sahaja orang mmengaji,tapi aku tak pandai semua tu...
sejak aku kenal dengan seorang hamba allah,aku mula mencari ayat-ayat allah,cari hidup aku yang sebenarnya....mintak-mintak allah bukakan la pintu hati aku untuk beribadat pada die..


...amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment